1322 E Shaw Ave #110
Fresno, CA 93710
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We welcome volunteers. CEF is a Bible-Centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living.
New Volunteers must:
1. Agree with Statement of Faith
2. Agree with Child Protection Policy
3. Complete Workers Compliance Agreement
4. Submit online screening form, consenting to a background screen.
Would you like to make a tax-deductible donation to off-set the cost of processing your application and the expense of the background check?
Suggested donation $25
CEF is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for children. Screening is completed on applicants for any position, paid or volunteer, involving CEF® ministries and will be used to help CEF provide a safe and secure environment for children.
CEF requires that all volunteers first fill out and submit the worker’s compliance agreement form. You can find the link for the Central Valley South agreement form here.
IMPORTANT: All fields on the second page, from number 11 on, are required. If you get to the end of the form and it will not let you submit the information, please scroll up and make sure all required informational fields have been filled out correctly.
If completing a 5-year Re-Screening, please type “none” in the text fields you are not required to complete.
Please review the Volunteer Application Questions before you login to be sure you are prepared and will not have to step away from the computer. If you get timed out, you will have to start the process over. You have 40 minutes to complete the process.
1. Please review the Volunteer Application Questions before you login to be sure you are prepared and will not have to step away from the computer. If you get timed out, you will have to start the process over. You have 40 minutes to complete the process.2. If there is another phone number you would like to provide to allow us to reach you, please enter here.
3. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
4. If yes, please explain & give county & state of conviction.
5. Have you ever been accused of child abuse?
6. If yes, please explain.
7. STOP: Answer “yes” to questions 6-10 ONLY if you have read the documents and viewed the presentation.
8. I have read the Child Protection Policy.
9. I agree to follow the CEF policies and procedures in handling any child abuse situations that may arise.
10. I have viewed or heard (866-878-4182) the “Protecting Today’s Child” 12-minute presentation.
11. I have read the Workers Compliance Agreement.
My “yes” answer indicates:
I am in agreement with the Statement of Faith
I will abide by the above Worker’s Compliance Agreement
I will abide by the policies of CEF as long as I am actively involved.
13. Please explain briefly your salvation experience.
14. List any experience that has prepared you for children’s ministries.
15. Reference 1: Pastor or Church Leader
Name, Church, Address, Phone Number and Email.
16. Reference 2: Previous Employer
Name, Relationship, Address, Phone Number and Email
17. Reference 3: Personal – Not a relative
Name, Relationship , Address, Phone Number and Email
18. List your highest earned academic degree (and/or professional license). Include Institution name, degree earned and dates attended.
19. Please list your previous employers within the past 5 years. Include employer name, city, job title, dates employed. Please enter $1 for salary. If not employed within the last 5 years it is acceptable to write “retired” or Homemaker or None.
20. List any organizations where you have volunteered your time and talents within the past 5 years. List name and phone number only.
21. List all traffic/violations/automobile accidents (no matter of fault) within the past 3 years?
22. Have you been convicted of driving under the Influence of drugs or alcohol anytime within the past 7 years? If yes, when and where?
23. Have you ever been charged with, indicted for, or pled guilty to a crime, including traffic violations? If yes, explain:
24. As a ministry we are concerned about our children and students and their wellbeing. Is there anything in your past or present that would prohibit you from effectively ministering to
our children and/ or students?
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
If yes, please explain & give county & state of conviction.
After reviewing our documents, click here when you are ready to begin: